Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Jam Party

I believe happiness is being able to make fun of yourself, being comfortable in your own skin, loving your life and living the life you love. I can honestly say that back in PA, I wasn't a happy person. I was so afraid of everyone and "fitting in", my confidence was so low. But I didn't realize that until I got to Tennessee and now that I've been living here for a little over a week, I can see myself changing. Changing into someone that's happier, for the better. It's such a great feeling to be looking and driving around and think,"wow, I love where I am." The water, the city, the country, and the people. 
If you are reading this, I'm a 16 year old teenager, encouraging you to think about what makes you happy and chase it. And I also encourage you to watch Hilary Duff's "Chasing the Sun" music video. 

This upcoming week is the busiest I've had in a while. Between meetings and school shopping, I promise I'll keep writing this blog and keeping you all updated!

As always, thank you for reading. XO

PS. my sister has a southern accent growing in, so that probably means I do too. Y'all. 


1 comment:

  1. These Blog posts make me smile. I/we are so proud of you. We love you all so much. We miss ya, but know this was a great move and can't wait to come visit. So happy that you are happy. You can just tell is if very genuine. You are an amazing young lady and look forward to reading more. and seeing you all in October. We love ya! Love, Uncle Troy, Aunt Jen, Makayla and Ry Ry!

    ReplyDelete