Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Clique

Packing doesn't stress me out. Driving 12 hours possibly by myself doesn't stress me out. Redecorating my bedroom, bathroom, and music room doesn't stress me out. Starting a new school stresses me out. Whoever invented high school is definitely not my favorite person. Because I'm still living in PA, I don't think I've fully wrapped my head around the fact that some people I grew up with, I'll never see again. To be honest, I'm scared to find new friends. And this is where I thank my family to infinity for being so supportive of me. Without my sister walking in to a brand new school and experience with me on our first day, I think I would be a complete mess. 

I'm also learning this new element of life called "sharing". My fam and I are staying in an apartment until our house is ready to move in to. 2 bedrooms for 5 people. Talk about cozy! Seriously though, I'm not complaining. 
I'm savoring my last couple of days in Pennsylvania (11 to be exact) and going to every place I'm going to miss and seeing everyone I want to see. I've only ugly cried with my friend Haley once, so that's over with. This move is so bittersweet for everyone involved. I'm so ready to go, as scared as I am to be around new groups of people, I think the excitement is taking over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment