Monday, August 4, 2014

Still Early Out in Cali

Hello humans. 
So this past week, I started school. There's not really much to say other than ITS 10x BETTER THAN MY OLD SCHOOL. Even though I don't know anyone and am extremely nervous and anxious and whatnot, I'm staying positive that I'll make new friends soon (besides the lovely young man who stopped traffic in the parking lot for me to pull out). 
I've been taking to a friend from back in PA who moved to FL last year and she's helping me through this. Just sharing how crazy and strange it is being thrown into a crowd of 2,000 kids and not having a FREAKING CLUE what's going on is really settling.
I know kids change schools and move all the time, but I don't think anyone understands how freaky it actually is once you experience it. Overall, the kids are really accepting and have been super nice to me. I'm just so excited to be here that I'm dealing with feeling like I have no sense of direction (mostly because I got lost in the school twice) when it comes to this education thing. 
Thank you for reading and have a great week, my space cadets. 

PS GO VOLS (it's a Tennessee thing.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment