Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Boom, clap

I really really hope that I'm not one of those teenagers who thinks they know everything, because I'll admit that I don't. I do know a few things, though:
1. What I want
2. When I want it
3. Why I want it
4. How I'm going to get it
I try to go into everything with a plan (probably because I got OCD from my mom) but some things you just can't plan for. I know when my mom and dad chose to have kids, they didn't think in a million years that they would end up moving to Nashville when their oldest daughter was only 16. I'd like to focus this post today specifically around my dad, because I don't know if he knows just how much I appreciate him. I know this move is hard for him. He's lived his whole life in the same general area of PA and he would live the rest of his life that way, that's just how he is. He's not a big fan of change. I ask a lot from him, but I don't want him to ever feel that I take him for granted. I know this move is hard on him. I hope he can see opportunity in this for himself because if he didn't or doesn't, in all honestly, that's gonna make me feel crappy (haha). I love and adore both of my parents and I know how much of a sacrifice this is for them. I love them so much and will always be grateful for what they do for me and my siblings. 
Boom, clap. The beat goes on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment