Thursday, September 25, 2014

Party Like It's Not Your Birthday

Well, today was the day I arrived into the world about 17 years ago. It's so strange to think it's my birthday already this year, like wasn't it just 3 months ago? In some ways I don't ever want to get older and in some ways I wish I was way older than I am. But I guess that's the stage of life that I'm in. 
The most incredible things have happened to me from the interval of age 16 to 17. I've gotten to open up for some amazing artists and meet the most helpful people ever. I've also moved to Tennessee and living here has inspired me in such unique ways and made me a happier person. 
Although, there were some minor downfalls that I need to tell y'all about. 
Due to "technical difficulties" the single I was hoping to release will not be coming out. BUT, fear not. I've decided to film a music video for my song "Jump" off of "The Game" EP. Id like to thank all of my friends and sister who were a part of making this, and my mom for filming and editing it! I will keep everyone up to date on when it will be coming out! 
Thank you all, as always, for your continued support. 
Xo,
Leah 

Me as a small child 
Group shot from the new video! 

No comments:

Post a Comment